CNT Management Group is Saskatchewan’s premier, full-service, association, meeting, conference and event management firm. Since 1999, Claire Bélanger-Parker and her team of experts at CNT Management Group has garnered public acclaim and recognition as an innovative, corporate event management company with an impressive roster of clientele.
Complete with a magnitude of full-service event management tools, CNT Management Group has consistently delivered solid results for clients ranging in size, age, product type and culture. Taking each event’s specific needs into careful consideration, CNT Management Group formulates a unique and structured strategy that ensures your event’s success. In all sense of the term, CNT is a full-service event management company and much, much more.
Whether you are launching a relatively new endeavor or improving an existing one, CNT Management Group will draft the appropriate marketing and communications campaign that will contribute to your improved and overall success. CNT Management Group experts will help you brand your venue through the following resources and areas of expertise: savvy marketing, creative campaigns, online registration software-the industry’s top online event registration, survey, and marketing tool, custom PR, media expertise, highly skilled event planners and marketing managers who help personalize each event to make each event unique and ensure your its success.
Benefits of CNT Management Group to your Event’s Success:
- We have a great working relationship with hotels, venues, audio-visual and transportation companies;
- We offer services in English, French and Spanish;
- We have most likely dealt with every dietary and mobility special need you can think of;
- We manage and impressive database of conference and event suppliers;
- We belong to a great network of speakers’ bureau, entertainers, activity providers across Canada and the States;
- We bring ideas, suggestions and solutions to the table;
- We work well with planning committee;
- We deliver on time and on budget.